I received a lot of positive feedback from my last pitch. I didn't find any of the feedback to be silly or wrong. Some of the suggestions I received was to relate more to my audience and to speak more fluid without pausing for too long.
In this pitch, I tried really hard to speak more fluid without pausing unnaturally. I also changed up a few lines to relate more to my audience.
I definitely noticed an improvement in your confidence and the easy flow of the pitch. I think you rehearsed it well and delivered it very smoothly. I think your idea could also do well in college towns but perhaps further away from campus. For example I live in Orlando, and UCF is here, but I am not a student at UCF, and I live about 30 minutes away, so having a product like yours available closer to where I live could be very beneficial, and could also avoid the hassle of parking and navigating a big campus.s
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job. The only thing that I would change would be the hand gestures. To some people the way you were moving your hands may come off as nervous. Overall solid 3rd pitch.
ReplyDeleteYour flow was very good and you seemed very confident. You really stated what you wanted to and your message was not only clear but it was understood at a pace that seemed like it had urgency. I agree with the comment above about the hands, if you just kind of maybe keep them in a fist or move them with your words it might look a little bit better. You did great though!
ReplyDeleteMichaela,
ReplyDeleteI watched your previous pitch and I definitely see an improvement in your flow of the pitch. I know for me at least, the pitch got easier towards the third pitch because I knew more about where I wanted to take my product. I think your idea could be successful even in college towns. Just because people don't want to study at libraries sometimes. Well done.